We at ANDREW GILLETT LAW LLP take your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy & Cookies Policy carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when we collect personal information about you and how we will use your personal data.
ANDREW GILLETT LAW LLP registered office is 46 Aldgate High Street, London, EC3N 1AL United Kingdom .
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website; and
- people who do business with us and register for our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The information we collect about you
- How we will use the information about you
- Links to other websites
- How we protect your information
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- Sale of business
- Your consent
- How to contact us
The information we collect about you
When you do business with us or register for our service we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Name and DOB
- postal address, email address, telephone number and credit card number and expiry date; and
- IP address you use each time you access the site.
- Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us verify your identity and to verify information supplied to us by you.
- Your name and name of your enterprise
- Enterprise ID number (such as charity number or companies house number)
- Enterprise postal address, your email address, your telephone number and the enterprises credit card number and expiry date]; and
- IP address you use each time you access the site for the Enterprise and or user
- Relevant professional membership numbers and dates for the Enterprise and or user
- DPA controller number and dates
- Security clearance reference
- VAT number
- Official relevant Accreditations / certifications for the Enterprise and or user
- Indemnity Insurance reference
How we will use the information about you
Your information will be secure and never shared with a 3rd party unless we are enquired to do so by government agencies.
We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you may make, provide the goods and services requested, and to verify information given by you. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the goods and services in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Unsubscribe Request”. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with the subject title “Unsubscribe Request”. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Unsubscribe Request”.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies deployed by our website:
- Ensure that functionality operates as intended
- Remember your choices and preferences during and between visits
- Allow you to share pages via social network widgets like Facebook, and Twitter
- Allow you to interact with our website by leaving comments or opinions
- Post enquiries via our Anti-Spam enquiry form
- Track your visit for statistical analysis, allowing us to improve the usability, speed and security of our website
Cookies are not deployed to:
- Collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Links to other websites
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to: Mr A Mohammed, Andrew Gillett Law LLP, 46 Aldgate High Street, London, EC3N 1AL, United Kingdom. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Andrew Gillett Law LLP changes, for example, if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to: Mr A Mohammed, Andrew Gillett Law LLP, 46 Aldgate High Street, London, EC3N 1AL, United Kingdom. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business. However, this process will be safeguarded and data dealt with as outlined in the DPA to ensure the safety and security of your data.
By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.